Thursday 21 January 2016

Where to get stocking flower materials in Navi Mumbai

Sometimes people contact me asking where to get stocking flower materials. Well, if you don't get them in your local craft store, there are lots of offers on eBay and AliExpress - you can fin everything there from green sticky tape and ready made leaves to stamens and stocking material for the petals.
As for me, I didn't have to do online shopping as I always manage to find everything I need at the local markets in Navi Mumbai. I just enter a shop selling all sorts of ribbons, buttons, lace and what not and ask them whether they have stocking flower materials. If they have- great! If they don't have, most probably they'll tell you where you can get everything you need to unleash your creativity :).

Here is the address of one of the shops in Navi Mumbai I visit from time to time:

Guru Krupa Nx
JN-1-51-B-3, Sector 9 (opposite Mini Market)
Vashi
Navi Mumbai 400703

They specialize in lace, buttons, wool and embroidery materials, craft materials and so on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment